Monday, July 20, 2009

Breakthrough at home!!!!!!!!! WootZ!

11th july 2009 saturday

My dad approached me out of the blue and he asked me if I was serving at church.

So I told him,"Yeps!"

Then he asked me why do I always go downstairs at night.

Then I told him, to pray and to do whatever i need to do so that I won't disturb him.

Then my dad told me,"Okay, you can pray at home, and you can do your praise n worship at home."

So this led to a conversation and I shared with him my life, and about God and he started to have a clearer understanding of what Christianity was all about.

All along, my dad was never opened to God and he didn't like the idea of me practicing Christianity at home.

On 18th July 2009, Saturday, after doing praise n worship at home, I asked my mum if she wanted to see what was happening to our atmosphere at home.

So I laid hands on her and asked God to show it to her.

Then she told me she saw a lot of bright white orbs. Then she went on,"Sometimes I see their faces, they carry different swords, some are female, some are male, and they sing Jesus songs when I sleep. Why are there females and males?"

ROFL HOW COOL IS THAT HUH? LOL!

Then I asked my dad if he wanted to see what my mum saw as well. And he agreed.

So when I lay hands on him to pray for him to have vision, i suddenly received a vision. It showed me a movie clip of 2 men at the workplace having conflict.

And then I asked my dad,"Papa, you having problems with your colleague or workplace?"

Then he was shocked and he tried to cover up saying that it's common problem, after that he asked me how i knew. (My dad never ever talks to me about work stuff, he likes to quietly shoulder everything... that's his personality) Then I told him I saw a movie clip! And I told him it was Jesus who show me movies, pictures and words... :D:D:D

So he asked me to help him pray for his job.

On 19th July 2009, Sunday, my dad suddenly opened up to me, he told me that his manager was giving him a hard time at work.

This is a good start as my dad finally is opening up to me after 24 years of my life! I believe salvation is coming to my household soon!!!!! Weee!!!! Praise God!!!!!!!

No comments: