Monday, July 20, 2009

On The Streets!!! WooOOOoo HooOOOooo!!!!!!!!

18th July 2009

I was heading for service and I was on the train, doing my usual stuff, soaking in on praise n worship.

There were 2 malay girls sitting opposite from where I was standing, and suddenly I received a movie clip (once again...) 

So I wrote her a note: Are you having human relationship problems?

She looked at me shocked.

Then I said,"Boyfriend?"

And she looked at me even more shocked, questioning,"How did you know?"

I told her this,"Jesus showed me, I saw a scene of a guy n girl having conflict of some sorts."

Then she told me she wants to know more about Jesus and she gave me a contact.

I tried to invite her to church but she was busy, so before i left the train, I told her this,"God loves you."

Subsequently, i smsed her to invite her to join me for service next week. I'm really looking forward to bringing her to service this weekend.

PRAISE GOD! 

PS. Please read: When Heaven Invades Earth by Bill Johnson... It's such a faith builder!


Lessons learnt:

1) Guys and girls, put your spiritual gifts to use! God gives us gifts for a purpose!!!!! 
2) Step out of your comfort zone and spread God's love to the streets, you will realise the harvest is INDEED plentiful.
3) Going beyond human means, and relying on God's sovereign power and love causes Christ to be revealed. 

No comments: